Dr. Ramsay performs comprehensive medical eye exams for adults and children
Dr. Ramsay checks your visual acuity, screens for glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts, and the progression of eye conditions that may arise from diabetes or certain medications. The doctor also employs various testing methods and performs varied procedures to keep and maintain healthy eyes and vision.
We offer a wide range of testing utilizing the latest in diagnostic equipment. We use visual field testing for the detection of abnormalities, fundus photography to track retinal changes and laser scanning of the retina with the OCT, and corneal topography for corneal problems like keratoconus.
Dr. Ramsay performs surgical procedures for strabismus, pterygium removals, opening blocked tear ducts in children, stye removal, and lid tucks. He can also treat secondary cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, and even certain retinal hemorrhages and detachments with an in-office laser.
- We sell frames for the whole family
- Our experienced opticians can help you find the right frame
- Selections range from trendy to classic styles in most budgets
- We can you with safety, sports, sunglasses, and computer eyeglass needs
- Virtual Mirror to see what you look like in a frame
Adjustments, Fittings & Repairs
- FREE adjustments to help keep your glasses looking their best
- Frames are professionally-fitted with patience and perfection
- Replacement screws and nose pads
- Cord mount repairs
- Order replacement parts if available
If your glasses are broken, do not hesitate to stop in – we may have parts to give you a temporary fix until your next exam.